At HQ KITCHENS we always inform our customers before you purchase any products about maintenance and what your warranty covers and does not cover. We would like to give the right information for you to make the proper purchasing decision.
This warranty certificate is issued by HQ KITCHENS PTY LTD, to the original purchaser of the warranted products and workmanship.
This warranty certificate is in addition to any statutory rights or remedies you may have.
MANUFACTURER PRODUCT WARRANTY
This warranty covers the following products which are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty at time of purchase;
If the defective product falls under the manufacturer’s warranty, HQ KITCHENS PTY LTD will, at its option, either:
• Arrange repair of the defected warranted product by the manufacturer; or
• Arrange replacement of the defective warranted product by the manufacturer.
If a warranted product is no longer available and cannot be repaired, the manufacturer, at its absolute discretion, may replace the warranted product with a substituted item which would be as close as possible in dimension / function and color. The manufacturer however, cannot guarantee that the replacement item will be exactly the same in all aspects when compared with the original item.
10 YEAR WORKMANSHIP AND WARRANTY
HQ KITCHENS warrants to the original purchaser that the purchased product will be free from defective workmanship. This warranty only applies if the purchased products are properly maintained and used for normal domestic use. The warranty applies for a period of ten (10) years from the date of delivery of the purchased products.
If HQ KITCHENS is liable under the warranty, will at its option, either:
• Arrange repair of the defective workmanship; or
• Arrange replacement of the part required due to defective workmanship.
If a warranted product effected by the defective workmanship is no longer available, HQ KITCHENS , in its absolute discretion, may replace the warranted product with a substituted item which would be as close as possible in dimension / function and color, however HQ KITCHENs will not guarantee that the replacement item will be exactly the same in all aspects when compared with the original item.
This warranty is null and void if any person, other than a HQ KITCHENS authorized representative installs repairs or alters the warranted products without the prior consent of HQ KITCHENS.
This warranty does not apply in relation to any damage to the warranted products caused by any of the following;
• wear and tear suffered through normal use (including scratches and cuts) or damage caused by impacts or accidents;
• use of inappropriate chemicals;
• mistreatment, negligent use or misuse;
• insufficient or improper care (including inappropriate use of cleaning products);
• fading, discoloration or damage caused by exposure to intensive or excessive light including ultra violet light, moisture or heat (including excessive steam on doors, panels, drawer fronts and cabinets);
• alterations, modifications or use of the Warranted Products which is beyond or inconsistent with the supplied product instructions and which has not been authorized by HQ KITCHENS; or
• over exposure to heat or water.
HQ KITCHENS will not, under any circumstances, be liable for indirect, special or consequential loss or damages (such as loss of use, inconvenience, loss or damage to personal property). In no event shall the HQ KITCHENS liability, under this warranty for a warranted product, exceed the purchase price of that warranted product or its replacement. HQ KITCHENS ’s goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
PROOF OF WARRANTY CLAIM
Claims will not be accepted unless the original proof of home ownership and product purchase invoice and date is provided together with the appropriate warranty certificate (at time of purchase) is supplied to HQ KITCHENS.
The warranty is personal to the original purchaser of the warranted products and may not be assigned or transferred, including to any subsequent purchaser of the property upon which the warranted products are installed.
HQ KITCHENS reserves the right to have any alleged faulty product inspected by an authorized HQ KITCHENS representative prior to any claim being processed. If the inspection reveals that this warranty does not apply, than the customer must pay a $100.00 inspection fee.